Thursday, September 25, 2008

About a website I enjoy visit

The first work in this class is write about a website that I enjoy visiting.


I don´t have any favourite website, because the internet isn´t a funny thing for me. I use it, because is very practical, but I don´t really like it very much.
Well, a website that I think that is "nice", is Facebook. I visit it all the night for look a new news and a new post for my boyfriend. He is a very ocupated person and We don´t see us every day...then the facebook is a good way to leave us a couple of messages.
Facebook is a extraordinary tool, because you have all the staff that you wish, for example: you can show your pictures to all your friends, you can post to any people, you can play any game and you can found old friends.
How I found this site? mmm I don´t found this website really, the website found me. Invitations were coming to me and I decided install this application in my computer!!.

I hope you enjoy this website too.


Bye Bye


http://www.facebook.com///

No comments: