Thursday, October 9, 2008

3rd Assignment

Hi, this week I must to post a work of art that I like. Well I think that the tattoo is a form of popular art. Anyhow is tattooed seeks to express something, which should be, for it or for others. The skin is a support as any other one and serves to express. The artist who I choose is my tattoo-man Sergio Villagran that does a little time has travelled to Barcelona, España to living and perfecting his technique.
First time that I saw the work of art for him was in 2006, when I decided to have a tattoo. He is very delicate and worried of doing a pretty work, because his work of art was staying the rest of the life in the person who decides to have this type of work of art.
I like this form of art because I see it as a way of expressing what one thinks about colours, forms and different styles. It is tremendously beautiful for my to see a tattooed back, because depending on the tattoo that it sees, I can know a few more to the person who it takes it, know that he or she likes or that they thinks.

1 comment:

Juan Luzzi said...

That's an interesting and unusual point opf view (though I quite dislike tattoes!!)
I liked the way you express your feelings about tattoes. You managed to make your meaning come through.
Pay atention to the following:
anyone instead of anyhow /for him/her (not for it)/work of art of his/his work of art will stay/I can learn a little more about/to know what he or she likes.