Thursday, November 20, 2008

Assignment 4. Everybody let's blog!

This week I must to write an evaluation or criticism of one of my classmates' blog spot.
The classmates' blogspot I choose was Lisstte.
It's a very nice blogspot, with a 3 types of green fonds. The title of the blog is "Chica de Ipanema" and my classmate has included her photo with his childre. He is very quite, his name is Pablo and his age is 1 year old.

I like her blog spot because he posted about a fantastic theatre musical movie: mama mia. The movie it´s a musical with the songs of the Swedish group ABBA. I love this group!!! I saw the movie too, and I think that was a very funny film, it had a very good soundtrack and the characters were very expressive and particular. They danced and sang in the film, and make some choreographs.

In other post, she commented about her favourite art work: The Kiss by Rodin. I agree very much with her.She sayed that art work recreates the pasional love between a women and her brother in law. The woman was supposed to get marry, when her brother in law arrived. While they were reading a book together they fell in love, they were going to kiss, when the boyfriend of the lady discorvered them and killed her. That is why in the sculpture the lovers are not touching their lips, it´s supposed that in that moment the future husband arrives and kill her. A very sad history, but very romantic too.

I like the content of the posts in this blog, but I don’t like the layout of the blog. I think the size of letter is very small and it should to have more images, photos or anything funny or interactive. The blog spot haven’t links to other blogs or interesting web sites. That is all for today...
See you later!
Bye!


pd: This is the link: http://taulisinha.blogspot.com/

No comments: